Sunday, March 22, 2009

Winter returns






Photos I took at Versailles
Some wind, some snow flurries, a couple of days of chilly ahead. But still, it looks more spring than not.Today Dave found a FedEx envelope in the addition that got delivered at Christmas which was a gift for me from Ina. Its been sitting there since December. Funny, but poor Ina, she must have thought me such a rude friend. And its an awesome photo-so appropriate of 2 women floating in a big margarita glass. LOVE IT!

I need to take some photos but today I played with Lutrador. I'm making a great Paris themed book. It was going to be a trip memory book, but when I woke up at 5 a.m. to use the potty I sudden got all these great ideas. So today I made many pages to this book, not quite done, but I worked for a long time and the pages are awesome. Didn't think I had this style in me...but isn't that a great thing about art, how it suprises you constantly?

A few more photos...hopefully they aren't too boring. I think they're great and I love posting them.






No comments: