Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday


The London Project- my mini-encycopledia that fills 3 volumes from our trip-Feb.2008.

I made the covers and the side pieces.




---------------------------------------------------------...
A tough day at work with stolen items and lies from students-GRRR. Frustrations. BUT- its Friday-payday, was sunny and I noticed some crocus in bloom even with all the dead oak leaves still needing to be raked from my garden...that's what happens when it takes so many days for the snow to melt. This morning there was a couple of minute little piles, the size of a mini pancake...now, spring blooms. Oh I love it.
So I bought a couple of epic films to watch-watching Dr. Zhivago right now with a glass of wine, Katie's off on a double date and Dave's not yet home. I also bought Australia, another very recent epic I loved. I've never actually seen Dr. Zhivago, but read the book eons ago, when I was in my 20's or so.

No comments: