Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday again


Another relaxing Sunday, finished up my London books-all 3...which feels so nice since I've been scrapping those photos for a year...not my only project but my big focus project. Now where to put these 3 albums? Did a bit of studio cleaning too...here's my dilemma, I really need to weed out some things, but I don't want to weed out things...right now I like what I have...and want all my supplies. So that's ok if I can live with the clutter. Of course, why I feel like I have to clean out and weed through- I don't know...its ok to have all the craft supplies I've acquired...since the last cleaning out and weeding through last year. I am a pack rat, I know that.
Started reading Girl Who Played with Fire by Steig Larsson...am ready at this point in the book for the actual mystery to start...lots of background info I'm hoping will come into play as the book goes on...Also just got In This Garden...I ordered it off of Amazon, and I like it. I also ordered this book about the Eiffel Tower put out by Tashen...its a big book with some of Eiffel's sketches and old photos of the tower as it was being built...I can't wait to use it for a Paris book, but do need to finish my other Paris book I'm working on...now that those London tomes are finished...
So the photos above are a real give away- where I just bought plane tickets too...I'm so excited to go...though I'm still feeling like I shouldn't have spent the money...life is more than money, isn't it? And family time is worth more than money...I have a good job and I can pay the bills...I want to travel lots and lots but I keep hearing the voice of my very conservation mother in my head...she never approves.
Oh listen to me. I need to let it go and enjoy life.

No comments: