Saturday, July 11, 2009

A couple of beautiful days


Friday night concert at Great Waters in Wolfeboro. Although only 3 entertained us, the band was the Four Bitchin Babes. A++++++

Yesterday was an absolutely GORGEOUS day. Harley got groomed (he is such a handsome doggieman now), so after Katie and I dropped him off early we went to breakfast at IHOP and then down to Wallis Sands State Beach. It was crowded-as you can see in my random shot above, and it was beautiful-about 75degrees and not humid. Below this is my Katers sunbathing photo. Love her bathingsuit. Got to see a former co-worker who retired and now runs the beach in the summer, and got to see a few kids from school too.

Last night I went with my friend Vicky and 6 other very nice ladies (none of whom I knew before last night) to see the 4 Bitchin Babes at the Great Waters Music festival up in Wolfeboro. Had never been to one of their concerts-either the 4 Babes or a Great Waters concert ( called that because its right on the shore of the big lake), and all the ladies were fantastic and funny and it was a great night- a bit chilly, but I love outdoor concerts in the summer.
Today I was tired- it started out sunny (very important after all that rain)- but clouded in later in the day. We went up to my mother-in-laws place in Wolfeboro-didn't swim but enjoyed reading by the water- a favorite thing to do! Below here is some fun photos of my honeys-including my very handsome newly groomed doggie-man Harley and my boat loving husband and Katie.








No comments: