Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Something new





Hey-it's raining-what's new and different about that? 2 days of sun-at least 2 days of this WET weather-I'm rottening on the vine! Of course, it wasn't the worse day since I went in to do curriculum work at school and Katie had to go to the dentist for 2 fillings. Plus we fixed her car (eeks-$438 later-talk about feeling broke ) and a quick trip toTarget where I picked up the 3 books above-almost finished with Dead after Dark and then I'm going to read Julia and Julia- before I see the movie. Plus, yummy- we went to the Rusty Hammer in Portsmouth for lunch- the locals restaurant- and they have the BEST BURGERS ever-they call them whimpies-with spicy waffle fries-YUMMY!
So tomorrow I work on currriculum again in the morning- but I don't want to go in Thursday- and it is optional- but I have art to do-my Sew Somerset submission due July 15th- next week- plus we're off on Tuesday a.m. for our vacation, but I will feel guilty about not going into work- I must be STRONG! Just that I can use the cash- hopefully the ladies I work with will work on another day-some other time-some other place...be STRONG!

No comments: