Friday, September 18, 2009

Another weekend rolls around


Its that time of the year-fall is about here- and the days are cooler and the nights are GREAT for sleeping-crisp and chilly but not really cold. Here's a shot taken last fall when I went apple picking.
First five day week- am so glad its the weekend. Last night was Katie's open house so it was a later night before I got home- and tonight I went and picked up some B Line stamps I special ordered at Ink About It down near Lowell, MA, and then I stopped in Nashua to run errands- and now I'm home and beat! But love my stamps! so the trip was worth it. Listening to the wind blowing-its really chilly here. The leaves are starting to get a bit of color and a few have even fallen- still a few weeks before we get to peak leaf season, but hard to believe we're here already-wonder what the date for the fall equinox is?

No comments: