Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I need photos



I need to go take some new photos. But in the meantime, until I do, here's a few older ones for you to enjoy. Of course, since its fall, they have to be of apples. Who doesn't love crisp juicy fall apples?
Decided today I need to go take a bunch of new photos. Little mini trips. I got this thought after reading some archives on a blog from England, and this lucky woman seemed to make a lot of mini trips. Today I walked around downtown Portsmouth as Katie was getting her senior pictures done and saw all these things that needed to be shot by me. I live in such a great place and I need to snap. Time to go out with camera I guess. Put it on my list, this weekend, photo time. (and this week is going fast so it will be the weekend soon!)

No comments: