Friday, September 11, 2009

Loving this digital artwork



More digital Paris. What a fun thing to do while chilling in front of the tv at night-and I've done so many pieces just since I figured this out last weekend.
So its Friday night- home alone. Katie's been in and out-she's off to the football game right now, and Dave had to head out of town again today and he's on the road coming home. But productive night-although not exciting-did the laundry and a few other chores, but feel good that got so many of those little chores done. Now I'm going to make some art and finish watching last night's Project Runway. Oh did I mention I'm reading Dead as a Doornail-book 5 of the Sookie series. So far- its great. Glad I discovered that series. Just glad its the weekend and I can sleep tomorrow- I am definately not liking the 5 a.m. wake up calls-though once I'm up its not so bad.

No comments: