Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beautiful Sunday


And its a beautiful day- sunny, fallish, the leaves are full of color and some trees are bare. Yesterday it poured and was plain dreary-but Dave and I went to Nashua on a shopping blitz, some Christmas gifts, Katie's birthday gift,  lots of stocking up on food and cleaning supplies. We had a fun day-got our costumes for the party next Saturday night. So that makes today a cleaning day...bring in the wool sweaters and take out the last of the summer clothes, cleaning....it doesn't end. I could clean for a week straight and I don't know how much difference it would make. So probably no or very little studio time for me today....that's ok. Need to get photos ready so I can do Mom's album, another holiday gift under the belt once that is done. Watching the Pats, they're in London and after the Star Spangled Banner they sang God Save the Queen. That was cool- and I love London.
Oh well, enjoy what's left to the weekend.














No comments: