Sunday, November 1, 2009

A new month

Last Halloween tag- was saving it for today because that's how it feels-hang out the Halloween items and then put them away until next year. Really like how this tag came out.



Look at Dave and I (these fake fangs were horrible and didn't last very long) last night on our way to a Halloween party. What a blast-I work with some crazy people-dancing and had my tarot cards read (3 of the 4 worked-2 were about change coming on (big change-my butterfly and serenity card))-yes, I think Katie going off to college next year- one was about getting along with my mother and then I got one that didn't make sense-the penguin- plunging out of a dark period which I don't think I was in lately at all. Anyhow, got some birthday photos I will show you later, but today, need to wrap up the Halloween pics.

No comments: