Monday, December 7, 2009

Cold-BRRRRRRRRRRRR


One of my Christmas cards.
Its COLD today. Feels like winter. Never got out of the 30's, and we're already back into the 20's. Cold night ahead. There's still some snow left on the ground- guess its time to pull out the wool coat.
So did manage to get 2 couple more pages done for Mom's gift (her birthday party album), had to get myself out of the holiday spirit to work on them- but I must get it finished. Did not do art this weekend-Saturday evening I lounged with a fire roaring in the fireplace and the snow falling- knitting in hands and DVD on the tv. Yesterday Katie and I went to Nashua shopping after we dropped Dave off at work since his office moved and he had to do some unpacking so he could work today. Did some shopping- had fun, enjoyed being out in some sunshine since I feel I never see much of it at this time of year-you might relate- leave in the dark and drive home in the dark and spend my day in work. But today was also very dark all day. Getting along with my holiday shopping which feels good, but so much for working in my studio at all this weekend-but felt good to go up there tonight!
Stay warm.

No comments: