Thursday, March 4, 2010

Half century

So today I turned 50. Wow. Its a milestone...definately...a new part of my life...especially once Katie leaves for school in the fall- don't rush that though. So I went and bought some new stamps at my fav. craft store down in MA after work today...spent too much money but man it does make me feel good (they just seemed to have everything I wanted...did get 4 new B Line stamps since they're so hard to find and you can't buy them direct but there were too many great new Magenta stamps and some Hero Arts and Stampers Anonymous-overwhelming actually)...waiting now for the family to get home so we can have dinner and celebrate...not that it will be too big of a deal since my birthday present to myself was my trip last week. So half a century...time flies and life is just too damn fast...

No comments: