Thursday, March 25, 2010

Off on another Road Trip

This weekend we are on a roadtrip to visit a couple of colleges Katie got accepted into. First we head to Burlington, Vermont and then we got over Lake Champlain and over the Adirondacks into NY. I've been to Burlington but never to that part of northern NY where Potsdam is. It'll be a busy weekend with lots of driving but am interested to go take a look. Only problem is they're saying its going to get COLD for a couple of days we're heading north almost in Canada. Got to pack warm tonight.
This card photographed horribly crooked but I LOVE the background, its by Cornish Heritage Farms. The harlequin is a Paula;s kit club stamp I found at a store last year and then I stamped the fleru de lyse and cut it out. Not sure which stamp I used for the wine label piece...I cut it from something though-it was not a full stamp by itself.
Anyhow, will post when we get back either Sunday night or Monday, meanwhile, Bon Voyage to me.

No comments: