Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Clouds and allergies

The pollen count is horrible this morning- my eyes and so itchy and puffy and tearing...ugh. Today they say clouds and cool today and rain coming later...oh well, that's a typical day in May-sun and pollen or clouds and pollen. I live in an oak forest and I have terrible oak allergies. Nothing seems to help. What I really want to do is stay home and play in my studio- I have been on a creative roll making lots of cards. I feel so creative lately...I could spent a 10 hours day and  accomplish a lot. I go to work instead, and dealing with kids who are so READY for summer, and I'm so READY for summer, just dragging and not feeling very creative or ambitous in my classwork. Yet, dealing with the kids is a lot of fun...and for a job outside of the home its a great job...especially (ha-ha) since summer is coming up in another month.
Here's another recent card using B-Line stamps for the chair and bird-the background dots are Cornish Heritage Farms and I've punched the grass, leaves and flowers- the rest are just free hand. Got to say I've been become a punch fanatic- love them!

No comments: