Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

I call this card the front door. Used this screen door stamp from B Line which I love and created this double flip card. The saying on the inside of the door is from Dark Room Door. The cat behind the door is from Cornish Heritage Farm, the wreath from B Line and the window frames from Green Pepper Press. The siding stamp is lines from Stampington.
Today is the last day of May-already. Yesterday I say I sign for native strawberries- already. Tomorrow is June, the countdown to school getting out for summer break. Katie has her first day of work at the lake today. This is the weekend that starts summer. So its here- more or less-summer!
Today is my down day...finishing Avitar since I fell asleep....going to take it easy today and relax! Looking forward to that!

No comments: