Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another scorcher

Another hazy hot and humid day. We were well into the 90's yesterday with a very high dew point and very high humidity. I didn't do much but stayed in the house all day, except for my walk at 5:30 when it was already 79 degrees outside. I did finish reading Breaking Dawn, so I can now say I've read the whole set of 4 Twilight books and I did work on my scrapbook/journal of last summer's California and Oregon road trip. I also puttered a bit inside the house and had a great night selling some items on eBay. The weather is about the same today and I decided not to walk, if not for me mostly for the dog since its such a hairy guy and I don't want him to overheat. I am going to meet some ladies from work for lunch today-we're going to plan our 2 night camping excursion that we're going on next week. I'm going to try to do some scrapping early as that room gets the hottest in the house. Otherwise, the day is WIDE open right now.
Anyhow, the photos above are out at the mouth of the Piscataqua River near Newcastle, NH when we went out fishing/boating on Monday.  Next time I'm going to put on my zoom and see what great photos of sailboats I can find. It was so comfortable out there, about 10-15 degrees cooler than once you got back into the river, I had to put these up today just to mentally feel cooler. Plus, you can see how gorgeous it was with a blue sky and water. Yup, I am a Pieces, can't you tell?
Below are a couple of tags I had made with an ocean theme...they're pretty basic but I think they'd be great additions to some other ocean piece of art.

No comments: