Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday Art

This weeking is FLYING!!! It was just Monday. It was actually just July 4th and now look at it. Almost August. I want the summer to slow down since I have slowed down. Feels like time is flying by me and I am hanging onto a cord just to keep in place.
But slowing down is GREAT!
Yesterday morning I made some cards before Katie and I went to lunch and then down to Somersworth, NH to run some errands- mainly for her to find a dress for a wedding she is attending in a few weeks. Most of the stamps on this card are from Art Impressions-I've had this set a few years and keep going back to it since its so much FUN! The clouds and words are from a CHF Kim Hughes set. That's my mood lately, chilling and being slow in the sun.
Then when I've spent my day relaxing, I want to sit and watch the waves at night. This is a new stamp for me, from Impression Obession-LOVE this stamp. Made this card yesterday too. I also was bad and ordered a few more CHF stamps yesterday- last pickings, but a few things I liked but weren't super high on the list of their stamps...got the Kim Hughes travel set-like some of the stamps there and thought it would be worth getting along with the Saturday Evening Post Polar Bears which is another one I like. Probably shouldn't spent the little extra cash at this point...but the devil made me do it.
Happy Thursday all-time for me to go spent an hour or 2 in the studio.

No comments: