Sunday, October 3, 2010

Beautiful FALL Weekend

Its a beautiful fall weekend. COOL, CRISP,COLORFUL. Yesterday was a FUN day too. Went to Wolfeboro for lunch with my friend Vicky-tried out the crepe restaurant which I have never been to. YUMMY! Got to the local bookstore and got a couple of new reads-Hector and the Search for Happiness and a Homemade Life....made blonde brownies...started my witch altered book...read awhile...Dave and I went to see the Social Network last night was I enjoyed...haven't been to the movies for a long time...since June.
This card above is just a nice fall scene- the moose is from a CHF set, the rest are those scene making rubber stamps...Stamp in the Hand makes them. Words are Ali Edwards and Technique Tuesday.
And today...work on my witch book, make Chili, watch Iron Man 2 on a redbox, do laundry...a busy Sunday but hopefully an enjoyable down day.

No comments: