Monday, November 22, 2010

Frosty

A chilly Monday morning-but its only a 2 1/2 day week. LOVE it. Makes the first workday morning and having to get up again at 5ish a.m. a lot easier when I Know I only have to do this for 3 mornings.
So here's a few more of my I am thankful for  items... as I said yesterday I am not repeating the typical things that I listed last year- not that those things are bad, (just the opposite, they are the cherries on the sundae), but I'm pushing myself to look deeper.
4- I am thankful for CREATIVITY, and how it allows you to work your way around any situation.
5- I am thankful for EDUCATION- because it gives us all the opportunity to be more than we are and to discover who we are- (and it doesn't have to be in a classroom).
6- I am thankful for FREEDOM, because it allows us to be the most that we are...and to make our own choices...and always have a chance to be more when we are not.
More thoughts...