Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Day Closer to the Holidays

Here's another photo from my NOW just about finished Noel a Paris altered book. I don't know who made the angel stamp, but there's a felt background by Prima and beautiful flowers by Prima, some gold paint, some gold German scraps...it could use a word or two...
So its been a GREAT weekend so far. Friday when I picked up Katie we went to see the Tourist...it was OK...then came home and we had a great UMO hockey game on tv-versus UNH, a little home rivalry going on...and unfortunately...the better team lost in overtime...thanks to that goal by UNH in the last 28 seconds...GRRRR. Yesterday I finished some school work, finished the blanket I'm sewing for Dave for Christmas and basically finished my altered book-YAHOO-love finishing projects!!!...then last night went to a holiday get together with some people from work. Was a lot of fun. Today we have grey and its spitting something out of the sky...plan on a relaxing day though...so looking forward to it...something about a cloudy Sunday that lets you feel its ok to sit in your pjs until really late...if not all day...having a yummy breakfast...maybe doing some baking...(think I might make some holiday fruit bread...not fruit cake! but like a German stollen.YUMMY!