Thursday, December 23, 2010

More Creations from Christmas Past

A fun Northwoods stamp, colored and then decked out with stars, glitter, some candy canes, postmark and sentiment.
Love this card. The Toybox NorthPole stamp, Hero Arts eskimo and blue snowflake trim and sentiment. Martha Stewart trim punch too.
Technique Tuesday words, Hero Arts white snowflakes and some punched penquins.
??? Not sure who did the wreath, maybe Inkadinkado!
I made the trees out of paper, drew on the  hills, added glitter glue and white trim, saying is Hero Arts and Clouds are Stampscapes...distressed the sky with some light blue.
The background is CHF, Hero Arts words, green sticky tape and a Prima star embellished just a tad. Love it!
Not my favorite, but Hero Arts angel, sentiments and holly backrgound...punched holly. (Hmmm, didn't even remember I have a holly punch until I saw this card...is that a sign of too much stuff???)
(the answer to that question is OH YEAH!)
So its our last day of school until next year!!! Love saying that. Should be a totally useless day overall with too much junk food and kids who are unfocused. As long as I can get my grading ALL CAUGHT UP though, I will be happy! And yesterday, we actually got enough snow to turn the ground white-our first accumulating snow...so maybe, it will be a white Christmas. That's a good thing!! (Then the snow can go away! Yeah, right!)