Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rudolph

Its Wednesday night and its POURING and WINDY. Poor Dave is driving home from North Adams, MA, like a 4 hourtrip, what a NASTY night to be doing that. But its December and we're just lucky its in the 40's and not icing or snowing.
So today's card is a very retro, traditional Christmas one. The stamp is from Red Lead, and I added the Merry Christmas sticker by Cavallini. The striped tape is 7Gypsies and the snowflakes are some of those sticky felt precut kind you can buy really cheap at Michael's. I added some gold glitter glue, and  the red dots on the edges of the reindeer are some Ranger Demensional Pearls. I like this card though...it reminds me of being a kid.
So I'm getting excited about the new Hero Arts stamps being previewed the end of next week. Today they have a video on their blog with some peeks..some of them look pretty FUN. Can't wait to see what they are releasing...
Anyhow...
Until next time...