Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This is what I have right now...

You can't blame me for wishing for some green grass and warmer air, can you? Its been a tough snowy last few weeks...even though we haven't had any BIG storms for a few weeks-thankfully...let's hope it stays that way.
So last night I started packing...I am so READY for that too. 3 Days and counting...
Anyhow, let me tell you about this card. I started by brushing torquoise ink on a white cardstock card. Then I took some bright green stock that I texturized with flowers. Then I ripped and stacked the paper. I stamped the flowers-CHF/Kim Hughes. I colored them in with some Copics. The sheep are also Kim Hughes and I stamped them on white paper, cut them out and then colored them also. I stamped the little bugs-more CHF and put some sparkle jellyroll pens. I added the dots.  The words are from Technique Tuesday-they're now retired spring words set. The little dancing sheet I added is from a French stamp company-Aladine. Love this dancing guy. He's such a hoot.
Don't you agree?

No comments: