Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shabby Tea Room Challenge-Bingo

This week's challenge at the Shabby Tea Room is using 3 embellishments from the Bingo chart...I'm going for die cuts, flowers and gemstones. I die cut the following- the pocket, the tag, the swirls and the partial flower at the bottom left corner.
I love the shabby distressed look, so I used mango, brown and torquoise inks to color some tagstock. On the pocket I added a part of a dry embossed piece of leather paper-I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz collage texture plate and cut out the clock since it went with the sleepy girl, some Tim Holtz paper tape, a clock pin  some stamped stars (using the new Hero Arts star background) and the sleeping girl which is from LaBlanche stamps. I used Prima flower gemstones- so that should cover both in my row, I think. I added some blue Stickles into the center of each flower gemstone. I coordinated the tag with the pocket. The tag and swirls are diecuts. The mushrooms are from the same stamp as the girl- from LaBlanche stamps. More Hero Arts star background, Tim Holtz paper tape, Prima gemstones, and the words are using some Autumn Leaves letter stamps. I colored all the stamped and cut out images with Copics and highlighted them with some gel pens.
Happy Day making art!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful pocet and tag!I love the die cuts and the sweet image and flowers!You did a great job!Thanks so much for visiting us this week in the Shabby Tea Room! :-)

Anonymous said...

I just love your pocket card. there's so much to look at. I kept going back so I didn't miss anything. the clock is amazing. Thanks so much for playing this week at The Shabby Tea Room.