Monday, April 11, 2011

Blogger Challenge


This week's Blogger's Challenge is based on this photo. What appealed to me was the blue-ish grey background color and the clean color palette with some added flowers, but its not overly floral if that makes sense. And then there's just a touch of green in the leaves on the tree.
So here's my take on this week's challenge:
I kept my background pretty basic with white like the photo mats and I used Hero Arts polka dot background which I stamped in red. I know there's no red in the photo, but I just needed to add a bit. The girl is from Character Constructions, and I used the background blue to color her coat. The flower girls are also from Character Constructions and I added the blue and then there's the green leaves. I added some torn edging from an old German book, the circle stamp from Stampington-Michelle Ward's tea and coffee line, and then the dream saying which is from Cats Life Press. I drew the heart on the coat and added a Hero Arts heart pearl.

Here's the link to this week's blog hop

3 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful take on the challenge - love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

very cool, love the ladies and the print background on this. Thanks for playing along with Blogger's Challenge!

Ida said...

Playing "Catch-Up" on last weeks cards.
Wonderful take on the IP photo.
Love the images you used and your wonderful background.