Thursday, June 9, 2011

AnotherHot One

In the 90's...already it's about 70 and it's just after 5 a.m. Oh man, it's getting really hard to be in school.Today we have this long assemblely...and I have to sit with my crazy class-love those kids but they are NOT motivated and this might be a bit of a challenge for them. This week is exhausting and dragging...although our sashing went really well last night- even though I came home and Dave and Kate had gone jet skiing-and tomorrow is another long day with graduation.  But then we're over another hump and 1 step closer to finishing up the school year.
Anyhow, not to sound to whiny (what happens when you're tired) , here's some art...
I like how my background came out. I first stamped a B-Line stamp on the background in brown.Then I added the red starfish on the right hand edge.  I added a strip of scrap paper. Then I stamped a small circle word  mark in black (7Gypsies) and the brown compass. Finally, there's photo of the fishing bouys and the seagull sticker-which is pretty cool as its pretty transparent...oh yes, and the stay the course words...
Very pleased how this page came out!
Thanks for stopping by...


No comments: