Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Beach Kind of Day

I'm really missing the photo files I had on my computer...and I don't want to fill up the hubby computer with photos, since he is SO nice to let me use it.
Yesterday was another gorgeous day...another day too hard to be in work...today is going to be beautiful too...and I have to go to work and stay inside all day...but maybe they'll run the ac since its getting more humid and hotter. I HOPE.
So I finished one of my summer goals last night- watched the final episode of season 2 of True Blood. Its addicting once you start watching...now...I'm ready for season 3.
So on the journal page above...I put tan paper down on white, added a blue stripe and some torn strips...I love the blue swirls which are actually CHF, Kim Hughes stamps. The saying is a fairly new stamp I bought...and wish I could remember who made it...I just bought it back in April...
And this page below, I love this page...I love this Sizzix starfish embossing plate which I then cut out...the brown paper helps make them look real too. Background paper is 7Gypsies and the words are Hot Off the Press stickers.
And here, simplicity. White paper, some tan distressed paper die cuts, some little seahorse Hot Off the Press stickers, some white hole reinforcers, and a simple stamped phrase.
With graduation at school on Friday night...tonight we sash the NHS kids...its a CRAZY week at work. Hard to believe that another school year is winding up...I wish I could take a major road trip across country this summer...something I've always wanted to do...even though I am going away...I have road trip fever-travel fever...time to GO! And I hope I get to take lots of little road trip this season...but one summer, most likely once Katie is out of college and working, I am going to take a cross country roadtrip.
And time for me to go to work...the type of going I seem to do the most...
Thanks for stopping by

No comments: