Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Because Summer is still TEASING us

Just because Sunday felt like fall was about to arrive...and now we are back into the summer like heat!
And then they say this weekend will be COLD, down into the 30's Friday night. Of course, so it might make it too cold to go out on the boat this weekend, which could mean we're at the end of another boating season.
And in some ways that is sad!
There is something relaxing about being out on the water on a beautiful day.
Something that says SUMMER about it, and even though a part of me is thinking FALL, a part of me is not ready to let go of summer yet! I guess it is ALMOST the middle of September.
These sailboat photos were taken by me on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend.
I wish I could be out on the water today.

No comments: