Thursday, September 8, 2011

What should I show you today?

A butterfly card, I think.
Something bright and with a touch of summer since it has been cold and raw and rainy (the left overs from Tropical Storm Lee) since Tuesday. Not that I mind the icky weather when I have to be at school, but it does kind of get to you after a couple of days.
I've got to photograph some more of my scrap-journal pages to show you...but I must admit, I've been a little too self-critical lately. Not every page you make needs to be a WOW page, but that doesn't make them a bad page, and I know that. But I hate when you get like this.
So this card, which was REALLY simple and fast.
First stamp the daisies (Hero Arts) and color the centers yellow with a Copic. Die cut the butterfly (Cheery Lynn Designs), attached, color in the center body and then color the openings...add a bit of Viva yellow dot dimensional paint. Stamp the words of white paper (Stampotique big word block), cut out and attach the words. Then take some clear Viva dimensional dot paint and make little flutter dots. Round your corners, and you have a fun litle card.
Enjoy you day!

No comments: