Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cloudy morning

Cloudy morning- great for sleeping in (Love it!! I envy those of you who get to sleep until 7 a.m. daily). I am doing "spring" cleaning this morning...my house needs some TLC to get rid of animal hair and cobwebs and dust along with a few other such things.  Want to freshen up the place since it is getting to that time of year when you're inside so much. I could also go out and rake...maybe...but so many leaves are still on the trees it is not quite worth it yet, except for the exercise. And think tomorrow we are going to get Katie and going walk the beach ( local down on the coast of Maine and not all the way out to the Cape like last week)...Love that too!
So next week we are into the last full week of month...wow-time does fly. I should take some photos of my other projects to show you once we get done with these Halloween cards. Today...no you are not having vision problems...I used grey cardstock and I inked the embossing folder. The trick or treater clowns are all from Oxford Impressions- They come in pairs and are stamped 3 times. I colored them with Copics and Sharpies and attached. Before I attached them I ran a strip of Martha Stewart Halloween papertape with spiders on it first. The saying-I don't know who makes it- but it is a classic and I first inked the paper irregularly and then stamped it and then used a Sizzix die cut to get the rectangle and then ocnce attached I outlined it in black. Whew...that seemed like a lot of words for a fairly basic card.
So hope your Saturday is productive BUT fun too!
Till next post.


No comments: