Sunday, November 27, 2011

Artistic Outpost Christmas

Here's a holly jolly holiday card I made using Artistic Outpost's Frosty and Friends set. I love this snowman stamp. I stamped on white paper and then did a bit of coloring with Copics. Then I used some Vintage Linen Distress stain to lightly darken the music in the background and give this piece a more older distressed look. All this was added to a piece of truly Christmas green cardstock that I added some printed paper too. Then I ran a bit of paper tape (Cavallini &Co.) and the shiny silver paper word Joy, which I die cut with a Sizzix die. Finally I added red Viva dimenional dots on the corners of the snowman panel.
It is a pretty basic card, but I love it because it is pretty easy to make and I can do a bunch of them to send out this holiday season. I don't think it looks too simple though...
What do you think?
If you like this card check out this whole stamp set (because it comes with some other vintage images), plus a whole bunch of others, at www.artisticoutpost.com/.
Thanks for visiting.



No comments: