Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Assorted OBX scrap journal pages

Working away to finish my Outer Banks journal. Getting SOOOOOOO close. Here's some assorted pages from various times I was busy scrapping and journaling. I am very happy with how all of these came out.
On the Nascar page I used some 7Gypsies paper and tape and made the journaling card myself. Then I added some epoxied yellow letter stickers.
This one is different for me, but I love how it came out.
I stamped the back ground with a B Line Design stamp and then sprayed it with ink. Looks like paper in a way, not just my background watercolor stock. I added the die cut (Cuttlebug) and a stamped and cut out image. I took this photo of Dave while we were atop Hatteras Light and so I added that lighthouse image to the page.

I made an envelop to hold a brochure from this textured craft paper. I taped it down put added some paper tape on top just to design it. Then the 7Gypsies tag, 2 images and a bit of baker's twine and a bunch of Viva paintpen dots.

Some 7Gypsies tape and some stamped words and phrases- the phrase is by Postmodern Design and the sun,sand and surf words are by Rusty Pickle.
I'll only have a few more posts from this project I think...as I said my goal is to finish this by the end of my vacation...
I worked some more last night and I think have only 2 or 3 photos left!!!!!!
And it has cooled down a lot this morning. Finally, not so HOT weather-no AC on at school and with a room on the third floor-and of course, next week when I would have loved this weather they say rain- at least through Tuesday.
But we really need the rain badly.
But it is my vacation!
Just a few more days until it begins!!!!









No comments: