Saturday, May 19, 2012

Art Day

I am off today to take 2 Tim Holtz classes at Absolutely Everything. Should be fun. I am excited. My friend Ina is coming into town to take one of those classes with me and it will be a blast to see her.
I'm taking Heart and Soul and also Patchwork Pandemonium.
Will show you what I make later.
So for today, a couple more scrap-journal pages. 
I am loving making these-It must be using the bright colors!
(Using this micro lens you can see every little blip, like where the bottom of the photo pops up-I am SUCH a slob!)
It is the background on this page that I love, although it is a pretty good cacti picture too.. I started by putting down some scraps of paper I had. Then I used a very light layer of white paint over most of the page. Then I used some blue flat acrylic paint and a stencil from Crafter's Workshop to add the circles. A tad bit of spray from Dylusions. Some other scraps of paper and paper tape, a left over die cut star which I also sprayed good and thick with Dylusions spray ink. A few Viva paint pen dots, some stickers- and I added a few more sword stickers afterwards just because I think it needed a bit more.
You can see the word stickers (Making Memories)-I don't think they make these any more which is too bad because I love them.
Off to class!



No comments: