Thursday, June 7, 2012

A few more Scrap Journal Pages

Much less colorful, much more plain and simple.
A weird love of signs...
Here's a couple of more pages to show you.
I love this simple page though. I love the colors-the die cut clouds (Memory Box), and the swirls coming off the clouds (Technique Tuesday).
This page is telling the story of the strong winds we had that Monday afternoon.
And here's a sign that I didn't think I would see in Arizona.
And this is also a plain and simple weather related page. This sign just struck me as so NOT Arizona. New Hampshire yes, but not a place that gets little snow and lots of sun. I did some stenciling, used a giant die cut circle, added some Viva paint pen dots...

On another note- here's another book on my nightstand that I am reading
Le Road Trip: A Traveler's Journal of Love and France
Did you ever read 
When Wanderers Cease to Roam: A Traveler's Journal of Staying Put?
That was a fantastic read, one of my favorite ever books, and so far Le Road Trip is excellent too! It is written by the same author. I love books that combine art, journaling and travel.
Just adore them!
So my week is as BUSY as I expected....1 more week until the kiddies are finished. I am exhausted today though....need my routine back!!  But we are getting there-today is normal except that we have an assembly at school which throws off the day a bit. But I am so looking forward to graduation and I will miss quite a few of these kids who are moving on to bigger things!
6 more days of classes! (Really 5 1/2). (Hey, every minute counts.)
Hurray!!!!


Thanks for visiting.






No comments: