Monday, August 13, 2012

for Lack of Any Photos

For lack of any other fresh photos on my computer...got a bunch of my camera to put on the computer but haven't got there yet...
Yesterday we went fishing from 10:30 in the morning until 7:30 at night and didn't even get 1 nibble, strike, bite or fish to reel in.
Was still a great day on the water- being just out at the coast we missed all the heavy rain. Yeah!
So a few more pictures of my travel journal.
A tag I covered with this cool travel paper (K and Company). I added the die cut flag (found this Quickutz set on eBay for like $2.99) and these word stickers.
Add a postcard and put a little October Afternoon tab sticker on the side
Journal on the back of postcards. To this one I added an old Canadian postage stamp I had in my stash, a cut out from a brochure of the hotel we stayed at in Banff and then one of these epoxied travel sign stickers. This one from TPC studio.
And finally, the back of a 7Gypsies page with a couple of embellishments. First, another one of those October Afternoon tab stickers. A Postmodern Design quote stamp and finally a die cut image from TCP Company.

and my latest read
11/22/63: A Novel
I need to go work at the lake today...don't really want to- it is finally so beautiful and less humid I would just like to stay home and play in my studio. But at least I don't have to work tomorrow and I will say- I like getting all this extra cash.
Thanks for visiting...and
listening to me complain a bit.
Have a great Monday!




No comments: