Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Tuesday already. Nothing is faster than a 2 day weekend but a 3 day weekend.
It was a great one though!
Did you do anything fun?
I did some more clutter cleaning (my weekend projects lately), cleaned off my studio table, played with my new Gelli plate and some bronze clay, went shopping and out to lunch with Katie at the Outlets in Tilton, NH (didn't buy much) on Sunday and then yesterday Dave and I went out to this breakfast place near us we hadn't tried but people have been talking about. I can see why- it was yummy and HUGE servings. Afterwards we went to York, Maine.
Here's what we did, with Harley who LOVED it.
I actually took 2 beach walks this weekend-Friday was a lot warmer though and more like a summer walk. But I love to walk the beach and be next to the water. In a fleece with a scarf like yesterday or walking barefoot like Friday. I will take either opportunity. 
Then it was time to bring home the boat-wrapping up another boating season officially.
A lot of boats have been pulled already and truthfully, it got cool pretty quick this fall. Yesterday we were in the 50's only and it was nippy walking the beach. But a good nippy, fall nippy.
Now the boat is home in the yard for a few weeks until we move it up to Dave's mom's house. 
Fall is really here.
Columbus Day has come and gone.
 This month is flying by too!
Short week ahead since I am taking a personal day on Friday for my Mom's birthday.
So how about a card?
Now here's a face to love, eh? I used this pumpkin image on one of the Halloween cards I made. I colored and cut it out and added the 2 little white dots in the eyes.
Here's another snippet from this card. You can see I added this little plastic spider on the web.
And here's the final card. I die cut the web frame (Memory Box) and then wanted a background, but since I did not have the right size background, I traced the die and then hand cut it out. Worked really well too.
The words are from an Allie Edwards', Technique Tuesday stamp set.
This is more like the season. 
Pumpkins, spiders, tricks and treats.
LOL.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.


No comments: