Friday, November 16, 2012

A couple of challenges

I am posting this card for a couple of challenges. One of them is going on at Paper Smooches and the other one is Blogger's Challenge.
And since next week is Thanksgiving, my bird is this silly turkey from Paper Smooches.
This silly guy is from the Jive Turkey set of stamps.
The saying is from a set from Stamper's Anonymous and Dyan Reavely.
On the inside, instead of finishing the saying, I added a little note how a turkey's life without dreams would let them end up as someone's Thanksgiving dinner.
HA-HA-HA!
This card was for my daughter in college and she got a kick out of it.
This photograph some how ended up being a bit faded out -the pink especially a bit washed out.
here's a close up that came out a lot better.
I mounted Mr. Tom Turkey on the inside of this frame that I die cut (Sizzix) and then inked the inside and doodled some white dots onto the outer frame.
The proper place for this silly guy.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.



No comments: