Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Couple of Journal Pages

Summer scrap journal page.Really like this page. Spray ink background. Then I added a deli wrap piece that painted using a Crafter's Workshop stencil. The number and ring are die cuts (number-Sizzix/ring-Qucikutz).  I love this stamp but don't know who makes it since it is an ancient stamp, and I added some journaling and the stickers.
And this is one of my fall journal pages. I showed you a snap of this before, but then I went back to it and added the tree and the sun. I love the background. The sun too. The yellow on th page really makes the sun stand out.
Sun is a stamp by Postmodern Designs.
So the more photos I see of places like New Jersey and NYC and other places hit by Sandy, I can't believe how lucky we were here in NH. We were even lucky to get our power back as quick as we did since a lot of people in our town didn't get theirs back quite so fast.
I hope if you are in one of those hard hit places things are getting better. My thoughts are with you.




No comments: