Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Last Taste of Fall

Christmas will rule supreme in just a few days, and I know I've showed you a few holiday cards already, but today I want to show you this fall-ish card I made. (Or part of this card- it is a square card) I used this Caribbean blue card stock  and some blue and white striped paper.  Copic colored images are from Tim Holtz/Stamper's Anonymous. Words are a saying from Dylusions/Stamper's Anonymous. And add to that a bit of Dylusions spray ink, and you have this card.
I like it.
So yawn, I'm tired after last night, but our Battle of the Classes went well school- but I ended up having a 15 hour day-YAWN!- and now it it is a wind down day. Got to  pick up Miss Katie at college tonight, and in several hours my long weekend begins.
Oh YES!
Have a super day.

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Uber cool!!! Love the splatters and leaf blueprints...just fabulous!