Tuesday, February 5, 2013

No Audiences Today

Ha-ha-ha- Look at this guy. If he can find a spot to explore and sit in, he will.
I love the tail curling over the back side.
He sat here for quite a while watching the birds on the feeder outside the windows.
He is not a queen but certainly sees himself as king of the house.
Thinks he owns me too. Can't you tell by the look?
So I am home with this nasty head cold- left work after lunch yesterday and came home-hoping that today will knock this right down onto its knees and give it the old one-two knock out punch. I am sick of being sick.
Hey have you noticed how much longer the days are getting already?
It is not dark at 5 o'clock any more.
I love it!
Here's a bit of an art journal page.The butterfly wings are made using a Sizzix die cut , and then I snipped the buttfly in 2 and used each wing on the side of my tea cup queen. She is from Paper Artsy, a Lynne Perella design.
Here's a bigger view of the page.
I made a small banner using some Spellbinder's die cuts.
You can see my banner better here (I added a bunch of Viva paint pen dots too) and also this fun saying from Studio 490 and Stamper's Anonymous.
I added these Tim Holtz star images in the stenciled circles.
You can see the banner die cuts better here though.
That's all I have to show you today.
Thanks for visiting.







3 comments:

SAMARA said...

haha I love this, being Canadian and not a Queen person, but an incredible Diana person! this page is so great...the colors are fantastic and the saying...you could NOT have said it better! perhaps you were talking about...your cat??? lol And yes, that tail is precious and priceless! Happy Balzer day!

Anonymous said...

I really like all the colours & texture on your page, especially that cute banner. I wonder what it looks like in its entirety... would be lovely to see the whole spread.

Dianne said...

Love this...the expression of the 'queen' seems to say...of course I have wings...made me smile. Fun page!