Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some art from the archives

Always is fun to look back at where your art was. Will show you some archive pieces today since I am still on my trip to Costa Rica.  Though we are wrapping up.
This is obviously a pre-post.
Well maybe not obvious.
But it is.
Love the spiders on this card. I die cut a spider (Sizzix) and then used the negative of my die cut as a stencil.  By brushing ink with a dry brush it gives this great shadow look.
And this card is a favorite because I figured out to emboss the card itself. Stamps are from Crafty Secrets . I colored and then rubbed some black ink over it to give it a night-ish look. 
And here's another embossed card. Inked over. Tape and some trim added. The images are from Stampington.
And how about simple and springy. Images stamped, colored and cut out.
How about using designed paper-sky paper, in the background. Stamped and cut out flowers. PUnched gras and fences. Images from Paper Smooches, same with card above.


And how about using a stamped background and then added some stamped and cut out images. (Paper Smooches) I also added a little Stickles glitter to the bike. Adds some bling.

Hope you enjoyed these archival views.
Be home in a couple of days!



No comments: