Sunday, September 1, 2013

Feeling Tropical Here

Humid weekend here in New Hampshire- feeling summery though luckily its not super hot. Quiet on my front, a low key weekend which I will fill you in about later.
Today, a couple of cards.
Stamps on the yellow card are from Cornish Heritage Farms. I like how the ukulele guy on the right, seems to be dreaming and looking back at the Hawaiian lady waving in the scene. Is he in love with her and thinking about her as he strums his instrument? 
I'm kind of romantic about all that and think he is.
I want him to be dreaming about some vacation love affair.
Not sure if I want him to go back and find her (that would be very Hollywood) or if I want him to just move on with his life but remember her fondly (that's very real life.)
And when its steamy, what more could someone want than some ice cream.
Stamps are from Flourishes.
Not sure if the party lanterns really fir with the rest of the card but I love them. So they are there, working with it or not.
That's all here for today.
Have a great Sunday.


No comments: