Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mini Card

Here's a teeny tiny card I made using a couple of stamps from Technique Tuesday.
Tree image is from Chocolate Baroque stamps.
Animal House
I noticed this is now no longer available from Technique Tuesday-but I just recently picked this up.
 I stamped the giraffes twice, and cut them out to stand out in front of the trees. I painted on the clouds and added some fringey grass and tape on the bottom.
Sweet and simple.

And here is my favorite new ice cream. The yummiest. 
Tastes like pecan pie and ice cream.
I need to get another one and tuck it away in the back of the freezer for later.
Not that I need to eat all this ice cream.
But ice cream doesn't spoil that fast, does it?
I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, better than last night though.
Hope I perk up before the long holiday weekend.
Thanks for stopping by my friends.


No comments: