Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holiday Journal

Thought I'd show you a few more pages from my holiday journal.
I changed my format this year- as I have said- and made a book. My pages have all types of folds and very few of them of standard full pages.
Not sure I am liking that or not.  
But right now, it is what it is.
You can see that here-this long this page which is 1/3 of a page folded over.
This is the bottom of the very top photo. It is folded up. I embossed and used Stickles to make this cheer word (Hero Arts) and used a Paper Smooches die to make the flowers. I cut them out of red tissue paper so they should be really flat when I fold this up.
One thing I am not crazy about is using such small photos when I put in a photo. I love using BIG photos but this kind of set up means I use small photos.  I guess it is just getting used to this format and smaller photos. I can live with it.  And maybe by the time I finish I might even like it.
I'm trying to keep my pages fresh too, by not making every page like a little scrapbook page and not making every page like an art journal page.
I have even been pretty good at keeping it up with it so far.
So its Tuesday, field trip got changed until tomorrow since we are getting MORE snow.
More snow!!!
See you again soon.


No comments: