Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snowflakes

Just been playing. Making some snowflakes to hang on the light over my table.
Using a couple of Sizzix dies as shown right here:
Medium_a10178
and
Medium_658255

I cut the background snowflake using some Grunge paper. Then I sprayed it white and sparkly-not that you can see it here in this photo. Its the poor studio light.
But I was having some fun with the vintage old fashion look. But I tell you, I have to make five and it is quite a bit of work.
Will show you the finished hanging projects another day...have a little bit more to do. Hope to finish them up this weekend-one of the reasons I made snowflakes (rather than Christmas designs) is that they don't have to come down until its time for my Valentine hearts to go up.
Ok, and last thing I need to say today-
just one more day until break.
Yeah!!!!
Hope you drop by again soon.



No comments: