Monday, January 13, 2014

Just Another Monday

Easier than last Monday, when my vacation had finally ended, but still, its another Monday. I could use another day off. 
I had a fun but busy busy weekend. Friday after work a couple of girlfriends and myself went to see this movie-
LOVED it.
I HIGHLY recommend it- if you haven't heard about it- think Mary Poppins.
Saturday was  hockey day (see yesterday's post) and then we stayed up watching the Pats beat the Colts in play-off football. Yesterday afternoon I went to visit a friend for a few hours. Had a cup of tea and some delicious chatter for 4 hours.
What a great way to spend a weekend- BUT , I still don't feel like I had a lot of mental catch up time before the week starts all over again.
I'll manage though.
So I have started to make a few cards for my daughter. She'll be moving back to school this weekend coming up as her college break is finishing up soon.
Hard to believe the holidays have come and gone (feel like they were a long time ago) and we are about in the middle of January,
So my card.
Simple but fun.  Images are from Paper Smooches.
Stamp set is called Paws for a Cause.
I love this black puppy.  Looks my old boy Harl. I cut a little slit and added his tongue. What's a dog without a big old tongue hanging out at some point?
My daughter should love this part.
Die cuts are also from Paper Smooches.
So its Monday; I'm off to work.
Make it a good one and hope you stop by again soon.

No comments: