Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Upcoming Journeys-part 1


We're almost into February.
Where is time flying?
I've gt a couple of journeys coming up next month.
For a short weekend adventure, I'm traveling north to my alma mater.
We've got a hockey game to go see!
Lets hope this time a puck doesn't find its way into my eye last it did last weekend.
I don't get back here very often- its 3 1/2 hours away in the middle of no where, but I do look forward to visiting, going to get pizza and beer at my old haunts, a little memory visit.
Still a couple of weeks out, but I am looking forward to a break and a change of scenery.
And I hope, I get to see a BIG win too.
We're getting close to playoff time.
I will admit, having this hockey obsession
makes the cold winter go faster.
Need something to get me out of the house other than work.
I could spend a lot more studio time
but all art and no play makes Erika a dull girl.
Oh man, that was bad.
Can you tell its early in the day?
Well I'm off to spend the day with my new classes.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: