Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fiesta

I didn't fiesta yesterday. It might have been cinco de mayo but it was the first day back after my vacation. You know how that is, first day back...yawn...having to get up and go to work when you still want to be home... but I made this page anyhow because it was a good opportunity to make something fun and spicy and use these new stamps I got from Paper Smooches. Other than the big number 5 which was a Sizzix die cut, and my freehand cut heart, the other die cuts and most of the words are from Paper Smooches. Here's the new stamps I used.
Love these saguaros. And Mr. Lizard too.
I also stamped the margarita which is from Paula Best.
So want to crack a big smile?
This video was up yesterday on Kristen Nichols Getting Stitched on the Farm blog. (Happy Dogs and a Cat) Kristen warned- be prepared to smile when you watch this-and man,  I LOVED it so much I had to link it to my blog too.
(Sorry to be such a copy cat!)
That's all for today.
Gracias for visiting and adios.


No comments: