Thursday, February 12, 2015

Geek Out

I LOVE to be a geek.
So let me be one now.
Look who share a birthday today.
One of my biology  heroes:
Mr. Charles Darwin
born February 12, 1809.
This man changed the course of biology single-handedly and came up with one scientific theory that rocked the entire world. Whether you like it or agree with it or not.
And this man, also born on February 12, 1809. 
President Abraham Lincoln.
The 16th president of the United States. He changed the course of American history.
Whether you like this man or not he did rock the story of America.
And finally
this baldie headed man.
Born February 12, 1963.
My little PhD in engineering brother.
He's a college professor and he is smart, even if I still look younger than him.
Ha-ha- he never likes it when I tell him that.
But I suppose he will always be my little brother (to me) but he doesn't see himself that way.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: