Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday Journal Page

Another rainy day here- and the plants are singing hallelujah for this weather.  Me too, since it is so much easier to teach  when the weather is such that the kids aren't thinking about being outside at the beach.
And since the rain is such a needed thing, I am celebrating with this journal page!
I cut down one of my newly made background papers, added some stamped images, a sketched and cut out umbrella, and some little flowers with happy faces I made from die cuts and some hand cut leaves and stems for them.
A busy page but I was just having so much fun stamping the various circles(Paper Artsy) I just wanted to add  them. I couldn't stop myself.
And so, before I can't stop myself  writing, I will say Good Day.
And of course,
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your rainy day journal page, I think it must be very special for you right now to have rain, so enjoy it. We mostly get too much of it here to really appreciate it. Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Nice, we sure did need this rain, but I am sitting here in uggs as I write this. Too cold for June. xox PS added you to bloglovin so now I won't miss a post.